What Customization means?
- Ideal for Logo, Monogram or simple picture
- Standard price is for two inlays
- Ideal for both Text and Logo, Monogram or Simple picture
- Standard price is for Both sides inlay
- Ideal for Text. For example name or nickname.
Customization means – inlay of resin gel coat into a wood.
- Engrave text initials or logo into a wood on CNC machine.
- Fill engraved parts by resin gel coat
- Grinding and polishing
- Standard finish by hard oil and wax
Inlay can be in any colour, we are also use some metallic pigments.
After testing of many combination we can recommend for:
American Walnut – White inlay with pearl pigment
American Cherry – Black inlay
What information we need for customization:
Picture or text to be engraved
It should be reasonable length to fit each product
Put text (with preferred font name) in “Customization Text or Description” in third step of checkout (“Information about you”) during ordering process.
For example company logo or name initials.
Picture format should be in vectors (.ai, .pdf, ...etc.) We are able to process standard picture formats as .JPG, .PNG, ...etc. But it should have resolution at least 1000 x 1000 px (How to check photo resolution).
Send picture to our email firstname.lastname@example.org, with your name or order No. in subject.
If you order more then one customized product, please make a clear detailed note to Text Description or email.
Before manufacturing of your product we will be back to you with vizualization of customized product for confirmation.
We are able to customize all our products up to customer request.